Draft of Darkness is a survival horror deck builder with roguelike dungeon exploration. Recruit allies, synergize their decks to create powerful card combos, manage your resources, explore procedurally generated maps and determine the outcome of the story.
Early Access Announcement
Crawly Games announces the Early Access release date of Draft of Darkness as 30 July, 2021.
Steam Winter Game Festival 2021
Draft of Darkness participates in the Steam Winter Indie Game Festival 2021.
- Survival horror atmosphere, similar to the old classics.
- Strategic, turn based card combat; where you need to conserve ammo and devise combinations between different weapon types.
- True Roguelike tile-based dungeon exploration, where you explore procedurally generated maps full of enemies, allies and events.
- Booster packs you can buy after each run, containing cards that you can customize your starter decks with.
- Meta story progression, where each run progresses the story further.
- 135+ cards associated with 6 weapon types to construct your decks with, each weapon types having a different style requiring creative ways to synergize with the others.
- 3+ heroes, 4+ companion archetypes, 9+ bosses, 19+ enemies, 45+ items, randomly generated equipment and more coming up!
- Decision events with random puzzles and hard choices.
- Grungy, digitized 2d sprites in low fidelity 3d environments enhancing the dark atmosphere.
Early Access Announcement — YouTube
Alpha Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Crawly Games
- Crawly Games is a solo indie developer who aims to experiment with different game mechanics to come up with new and original experiences. After testing out the waters by releasing a few small mobile games in different genres, Crawly Games now focuses fully on creating horror-themed games for the desktop platforms.
- More information
- More information on Crawly Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Draft of Darkness Credits
- Founder, Developer