Heroes After the Fall is an idle RPG game where you control a group of survivors in a post apocalyptic era. Designate your hero's skills and items and send them to scavenge more supplies and gain experience to level up. Find companions to help you on your journey. Your heros will fight with various enemies -even boss creatures-; each with different skill sets, requiring you to carefully determine your tactics. Your hero's and companions' skills will determine the outcome of every fight. It adopts an "idle RPG" gameplay where you take care of the equipment and training of the heroes in the towns and send them to different locations for scavenge. When the scavenge is done in a designated time, the heros will return for you to help them prepare for the next location. After every scavenge, you can spectate the fight to see what is lacking in your current strategy.
We wanted to create a game to fill short empty times with proper RPG elements. Our aim was to create a game that would take up 5 to 20 minutes at a time, with a continuous survival progression feeling. It was a game made to be a filler of spare times, just like a “digital pet” game, but with solid and balanced RPG elements and an interesting setting.
- Select from 4 unique starter classes.
- Find other survivors and recruit them during your journey.
- Scavenge for items, credits and experience to advance your hero and companions.
- Idle RPG mechanics, scavenges continue when the game is closed.
- Postapocalyptic atmosphere assisted with survival-horror-esque music style.
- Different enemy themes each with unique skills and styles, requiring player to adapt their strategy.
- Uniquely designed bosses for each enemy territory.
Release Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Crawly Games
- Crawly Games is a solo indie game developer located in Istanbul, Turkey. Currently focused on experimental horror-themed games.
- More information
- More information on Crawly Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Heroes After the Fall Credits
- Founder, Developer