Puzzle Sage is a puzzle game with brilliantly designed levels that will give your brain a challenge. Control a puzzle fanatic blue monster and navigate him around various levels, each with different elements such as buttons, keys, boxes, enemies, bullets, etc. The game will keep introducing new mechanics, making the puzzles harder as you tackle each one.
Puzzle Sage is a mobile recreation of a game called Mazem, developed by Berker Sönmez a long time ago. It was a PC game made with Game Maker, having very similar aesthetics and gameplay elements to Puzzle Sage.
Launch Gift Card Competition
We held a launch competition and awarded Amazon gift cards and in-game Level Pack to top players in the game leaderboard.
- Various puzzle elements combined in brilliant levels.
- Total of 108 levels and counting.
- Puzzle elements introduced gradually with increasing difficulty.
- Leaderboard and achivements via Google Play Games integration.
- No in game currency or loot boxes to impede gameplay. Just puzzles.
- In game store, allowing to remove ads and buy extra levels.
Release Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Crawly Games
- Crawly Games is a solo indie developer who aims to experiment with different game mechanics to come up with new and original experiences. After testing out the waters by releasing a few small mobile games in different genres, Crawly Games now focuses fully on creating horror-themed games for the desktop platforms.
- More information
- More information on Crawly Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Puzzle Sage Credits
- Founder, Developer